Sunday 8 December 2013

My weekend


         

         Yesterday, my friend and i who is Enactus members went to Kampung Orang Asli at Kelakar, Jelebu Negeri Sembilan. Our visited actually to meet the Tok Batin for discussed about our project which are 'kampung ville', 'pisang' and eco-tourism project. The main objective of the projects is to develop the orang asli's economy.

 
         When my friends and i arrived there, i'm a very sad when i looked around the Kampung. Their house maybe had been built but the infrastructure is like there is none. My heart fell hurt, although they are not all muslims but still as human being they have the right to live in a comfortable life. :"(


         Maybe, some of you feel weird why i post about Enactus program right ? actually, i written it because Enactus is Social Interprise Program which is solve the problem of society by using business model who is needed and sustainable in helping them. It really related to Strategic Management because in order to accomplish the objective, my friends and i is compulsory to learn the Business model Canvas. In the Business Model, we must know what the purpose of our project, who a target customer, have a  marketing strategies, built customers relationship and others. Of course, is not an easy project but it is a challenge for me and my friends. 


         So, back to my story, after my friends and i come into Tok Batin house we discuss about our three projects to him. Alhamdulillah, he agreed to cooperation with us. When we ask him, '' how about the land? He smiled and reply, '' don't worry about the land, we have a lot of land that are not use and you all can use the land to make your project''. After my friends and i hearing it, we are really happy. Allah knows we want to make a good deeds and HE help us. Alhamdulillah :). 


       Actually, at that time, there was a wedding ceremony in the Kampung and we were invited to the ceremony. My friends and i try to close with their children and their children are really friendly. Always smile and stick to us like does not want to leaves us. I fell their warm touching toward me.
      
      My minds try to think, how the children who are not live in comfortable life can live in happy and always smile. My heart keeps asking because i want to know what the secret behind it when they can smile in such a bright smile :). What i mean by not live in comfortable life is they are not wearing a comfortable clothes (hope u all understand what i mean, I’m just cannot written it :"(   ) and their body are not clean very well.


        When i looked at them, i remembered to my nieces. Don't know what to describe if they are be like them. What I’m most sure my heart will be hurting because i just can see it without doing anything. 


       But, now is the time to move on. My intention is to help them as much as i can. yeah !!! May Allah bless my friends and i, and Help US. amin2..


       If good will, next week,  my friends and i will  go to the Kampung Orang Asli again, and maybe like jungle tracking because i will go into the jungle to see the land. For my group project, insyaallah we will plant the bamboo shoots to produce 'BAMBUSIA POWDER'. If you all still remember, Usim's students had win in the London for the 'Bmbusia' research. So, we will be the suppliers for them, the members of 'Bambusia' to make the powder.



   Here, i upload some of the picture of my friends: hope you all enjoy seeing it ;)






In the Tok Batin house




They served bananas to us ;) its fresh and delicious!!




Dr. Yazis discuss with 'Tok Batin'




went to their wedding ceremony ;)



They were cooking together for the wedding ceremony!!







discussion is continued outside the house with Tok Batin




                                                
                                                     He's bright smile make me want to smile too :)



                                                 
                                                               Land for our Project, maybe?? :)
                                                      


                                                
                                   Their happy face when we gave sweets, they laughed together :)


No comments:

Post a Comment